Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday

Monday, March 16, 2009
9:11 PM Tenwek

Well today has been a long work day, but I think the team is making great progress. The architects have had several meetings with the head dentist and ophthalmologist to see what they need in the new building. The floor plan is semi-finalized. I spent the day working on the 3D model of the campus. It's difficult getting the terrain modeled but it'll look great when it's finished.

I brought several long skirts to wear at the hospital because females aren't supposed to wear pants. One option (that I wish I'd know about) is to wear a wrap type skirt over pants. This is particularly useful during surveying. I got a chance to stop by the "gift shop" at the hospital where there are some locally made crafts. I bought a wrap that's a pretty blue with colorful stripes.

We're hard at work to get a presentation ready for Thursday for the hospital staff.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda,

    Terry and I are praying for you and we enjoy reading how God is using your talent. Thank you for all the insight, it is almost like being there...but we can wear pants!

    God bless you - see you soon,
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all sounds awesome, Amanda! I've enjoyed reading the blog. I know you are touching many lives and will continue to.
    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete